We are a company who believes in a child's right to childhood. An online marketplace, blog, and advocacy group that aims to change the way we think about our kids. Our blog educates parents on media literacy, marketing, sexualization, gender stereotypes, and body image.
Our shop offers inspiring apparel and gifts for children.
- Turn This Ship Around
- That’s Not Merida: The Disconnect Between the Merida we love, Disney, and Target
- Housekeeping Items: Petitions, Pejoratives, and Will Not Shares
- Why Sexing Things Up For Kids Is Stupid: A Study in Illustrations
- Media Literacy Means Real Role Models
- Sexy Merida Did Not Take Place In A Vacuum
- McDonald’s Sees Moms as the Gatekeepers
- The Dumbing Down of Girlhood: The American Girl Story
- HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY PPBB!
- Silencing Women Speaking Out On Rape Culture