We are a company who believes in a child's right to childhood. An online marketplace, blog, and advocacy group that aims to change the way we think about our kids. Our blog educates parents on media literacy, marketing, sexualization, gender stereotypes, and body image.
Our shop offers inspiring apparel and gifts for children.
- Giving Feedback on PPBB Designs
- I Love You One Skillion: The Class of 2026
- Support This Amazing LEGO Female Minifig Series
- I’m Here For The Shark
- Repackaging Princesses
- 7yo Amelia reviews the movie Epic
- Wonder Woman is now Pink and Purple. Giggle!
- Bright Stars
- Turn This Ship Around
- That’s Not Merida: The Disconnect Between the Merida we love, Disney, and Target